Forms & Applications

Forms & Applications

This page contains most of the forms and applications you will need in order to do business with the township. Be it an application for a building permit, water & sewer connection, ZBA request, conditional use, land division or a dog license, you will find the form below on this page. By printing the form and filling out the information prior to visiting the office for submission, you  can save yourself and our staff much time and avoiding waiting periods.

Fees for the individual services you apply for are located here. Click on this Forms & Applications Fee Schedule link to view the current permit fee schedules. [all fees are subject to change without notice]. Simply click on the form or application name below to view the individual document. All documents are in Adobe PDF format and require the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. When you have the form in your Adobe Reader, print it out and fill in the required information. Then bring the form, along with a check for the filing fee, to the township office for submission.


The individual forms and applications, are as follows: 


Assessing Department
Agriculture - Exemption Application
Agriculture - PA 260
Agriculture - PA 260 Guidelines
Agriculture - Request to Rescind
Board of Review FAQ Sheet
Board of Review Petition
Combine Parcels
Land Division/Boundary Adjustment Request
Non-Consideration Form
Non-Profit Exemption Affidavit
Personal Property Forms
Poverty Exemption Affidavit
Poverty Exemption Affirmation of Ownership & Occupancy to Remain Exempt
Poverty Exemption Application
Poverty Exemption Guidelines
Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) - Affidavit
Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) - Conditional Rescission 
Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) - FAQ Sheet
Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) - Guidelines
Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) - Request to Rescind
Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) - Similar Exemptions in Other States
Property Transfer Affidavit
Real Property Statement
Real Property Statement - Previously Foreclosed Property
VA Exemption FAQ Sheet
VA Exemption - PA 161 Exemption Eligibility Requirements
VA Exemption Affidavit


Building Department
Address Application
Building Permit Application
Contractors Filing Form
Demolition Permit Application
Electrical Permit Application
Mechanical Permit Application
New House Building Information
Plumbing Permit Application
Swimming Pool Permit
Temporary Dwelling Permit
Treasurer Department
Water & Sewer Connection Application
Zoning Administrators Office
Conditional Land Use Request Form
Zoning Amendment Application
Zoning Board of Appeals Application